Here are 10 random things about Alana. (She couldn’t think of more.)
- Lives and works in Toronto, Canada.
- Addicted to paranormal romance. Also sci-fi. And historical.
- Has a degree in Archaeology and spent a summer in a quarry hammering copper axes.
- Adores stationery, especially Midori Traveller’s Notebooks. Even uses one as a wallet.
- Human companion to a fat, old, gorgeous cat named Smokey, kid and husband.
- Loves tropical plants but lives in a cold country.
- Last vacation was Hawaii and it was incredible—saw sea turtles. Sea turtles! Whales. Plumeria. Volcanoes. Dolphins.
- Just started drinking coffee black. A big change from being a double-triple woman.
- Has to listen to music when writing for work (corporate communications) but can’t listen to anything when writing writing.
- Wears perfume every day.
Masked Arcana SERies
Read the first chapter here.
A MAN WHO CAN WEAR ANY FACE
Caro Yeats doesn’t run from much. As a former investigative reporter now working PR for Toronto’s supernaturals, what she hasn’t seen mostly isn’t worth seeing. But the assignment to “rebrand” Eric Kelton’s out-of-control alter egos has her on edge from the start. Kelton is the heirarch of the Masquerada, beings able to change their face—their entire persona—on a whim. Eric’s charisma muddles her instincts. How can she trust a man who can become anybody?
A WOMAN WITHOUT A PAST
Eric has never met anyone like Caro, with her lightning wit and uncanny insight. But desirable as she is, he’d be a fool to let her near. Struggling to hide the sudden loss of his powers, Eric can’t risk becoming entangled with a woman who scorns her supernatural side and claims not to play politics. The enemies on her trail are strong, clever, and vicious. And when they force Eric and Caro together, the fallout could shatter far more than two hearts ...
Book Two - Available Spring 2018
Masked Desire tells the story of Michaela Chui and the exiled fey Cormac Redoak. More soon!